I’ve been sick this week, so here are some things that have been getting me through:
* medium-plus heat Indian food that’s good for clearing your sinuses (and tasting amazing, of course)
* Orange juice that’s 100% juice. I’ve gone through a few gallons.
* How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr
* Food Network and all their Thanksgiving cooking shows
* writing ridiculous amounts of fluff and kissing scenes (okay just one)
* trying to sneak in as much sleep as possible. That’s difficult when you can’t lay down without coughing (also why Mucinex is amazing, even though it cost me $17)
* writing my Christmas shopping list and rewriting it and looking for things online
How’s your week going? Hopefully a little healthier than mine!