Seven Things I Love This Week!
* My BFF is here for a week! We have so many fun things planned, it’ll be great times! Hilarity always ensues when she’s in town, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. ❤
* Halloween parties. I’m going to one tonight, and I can’t wait!
* Taking pictures. That school bus has been out in those cranberry bogs for as long as I can remember. I used to pass it while riding on the bus in elementary school.
* GLEE, especially since they did Rocky Horror Picture Show this week! It was great.
* Planning birthday adventures (it’s coming up in two weeks from yesterday!)
* The weather this week has been amazing. Mid to high sixties, dark and colourful. Have I mentioned that I love fall?
* Conversations at Borders with employees about the books I’m buying. They totally recognize me there, probably because I’m usually there at least two times a week.
What did you love this week?